. pls leave message of the card you need when make the order , for G-M , for OPEL , for SAAB , for SUZUKI , for ISUZU , for HOLDEN .
2. Pls note , there is tis2000 in the package .
3. we send you CD with tis2000 software , it is pdf files , just to read.
4. It Can Only Support for G-M Cars, No Trucks
5. One Device Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want More, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card
6. Using tip: Please Don't Disassemble Apart the Body Yourself, Or We Won't be Responsible for Repair !!!
for G-M---English 33.002 1991-2013
for G-M---German 32.002 1991-2013
for G-M---Spanish 32.007 1999-2013
for G-M---French 32.007 1991-2013
for G-M---Portuguese 32.007 1991-2013
for G-M---Italian 33.002 1999-2013
for G-M---Janpanese 33.002 1999-2013
for OPEL-English 154.000 1997-2013
for OPEL-Italian 149.001 1997-2013
for OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
for HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013
for SAAB-English 148.000 1998-2012
for SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
for ISUZU-English 11.640 1996-2013
Tech 2 Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester for G-M Technicians use to diagnose for G-M vehicles. The Tech 2 comes with Authentic for G-M software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all for G-M systems 1992 thru 2010.
Tech 2 Specifications
2.Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3.Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4.Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5.Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 MB)
Tech 2 Features
1) Authentic for G-M software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model for G-M vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all for G-M systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic for G-M 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all for G-M vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following for G-M Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 for Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 for Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 for Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 for Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 for Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 for Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 for Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 for Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 for Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 for Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 for Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 for Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 for Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 for Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 for Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 for G-MC Envoy (5.3L)
05 for Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 for Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 for Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech 2 Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with for G-M OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI) and instruction sheet download (199.2 KB)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD