AD410 car engine scanner can read and erase engine fault code, turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light) after the issues are fixed.
1. Supported ALL OBDII Protocols: CAN, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
2. Reads/Clear fault codes and shows definitions. Easily determine the cause of the “check engine light (MIL)” Turn off check engine light (MIL) clears codes and resets monitors.
3. I/M readiness hot keys provide quick access to emission readiness status, DTC information.
4. Displays complete live data stream in text and graph format, allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
5. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp etc., at the time the malfunction indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
6. Multilingual menu and DTC definition—English, French, German, Spanish etc.
7. VIN: Reads and displays vin number, calibration ID (Cal ID) numbers, calibration verification (CVN) numbers.